The Resin Mill is committed in leading the permeable paving industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
We have a responsibility to the earth to make sure that we are socially responsible in the products we use and the solutions and services that we offer.
The key points of our strategy to achieve our Company Environmental Policy are as follows:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and power equipment.
- Work towards greater recycling both internally and with our stakeholders.
- Source products to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company and review industry best practise.
- Climate change is at the forefront of our policy and so we endeavour to act in the best interests of climate change at all times.